Is Hulu with Sprint an Ideal Alternative?
In the lines of Hulu’s Live TV plan, here comes the Hulu with Sprint, which is undoubtedly one of the best subscription packages ever available. Sprint also provides you with the Finest price tag and gives you access to watch thousands of movies, TV shows on an unlimited basis!
It even includes a Mobile Hotspot feature and is also known to be a plan that supports and encourages a limited amount of adverts. In contrast, you’ll need a smartphone or tablet to view the content without any discrepancies.
Hulu’s bundling with Sprint is proving to be a significant venture. In case if you love both your TV and smartphone, then Sprint is a suitable alternative to get some new sense of entertainment.
Hulu with Sprint for Customers
Let’s imagine you’ve already vouched for Sprint; then, it becomes to add that easy plan of Hulu without any charges. Hulu for Sprint Customers who would look forward to using this thing can save many bucks, but the plan has its heartbreaks too!
Well, losing flexibility sometimes can take a toll on your heart. Especially if you’re an avid watcher of many shows, then there is no exception at all.
Alas, forget about all that, and it’s always about moving on! If you use Hulu with Sprint, you may not be able to enjoy the additional services such as HBO, Showtime, and Cinemax. Accessing the Hulu.com/activate account through Sprint is the reason why this happens.
How to Get Hulu with Sprint?
To get Hulu with Sprint, it is necessary to create and activate Hulu sprint account in the first place. Since you’ve chosen a good alternative, here’s what you need to do:
- Firstly, touch the Wi-Fi icon on your phone to turn the feature off.
Sprint always requires only the phone network for the connection process to carry on the operations.
- Using the credentials, sign into the Sprint account.
- Once you’ve done logging in, Choose “My Sprint” from the upper menu.
- Consequently, select Change services from the drop-down list.
- Always remember that you can add only one phone line per account.
- Navigate to “Services to Add” and select Hulu VOD that costs $5.99.
- Accept all the terms and conditions, then push continue to move on to the next step.
- Sprint now sends you a link that notifies you to finish the entire registration process.
- Finally, when the registration gets complete, you can start watching all the content.
So, this is how you activate Hulu sprint, and let’s take a look at the other stuff as well!
Do you get free Hulu with Sprint?
In this case, the ones who have pledged themselves for Hulu are qualified to avail of the free service through Sprint. But you must also note that this process happens according to the way you’ve signed up for this account.
Sprint also unveiled its latest plan recently. Known as the “Unlimited Freedom,” the price of this plan is $60 for a single line and 100$ for nearly five lines per month.
In a bid to revive its business, Sprint has announced this lucrative move as it would garner the attention of more users. Sprint users will have access to Hulu’s current $7.99 plan streaming plan.
Getting Free Hulu with Sprint is not a question to be asked for. Yet still, it is an excellent plan in every aspect.
Sprint Hulu without adverts?
In particular, that’s a great question. Yes, you’ve to acquire a premium plan to relish this “Sprint Hulu no ads” affair. It is pretty much great, and the expectations are high while speaking on this topic. The steps to get the Hulu subscription and its advantages:
- Initially, Click the SMS on the mobile phone.
- Secondly, select “I own a Hulu account”.
- Then, you’ve to enter the email that is in sync with the Hulu account.
- Choose the option that reads as “ You already have a Hulu account, Click here to log in.”
- After this, sign in to the account that is in existence.
- Under the plans section, choose Hulu, and no bill shall be placed.
- Finally, select Submit.
What to do if your Hulu Sprint Account doesn’t work?
If your Hulu sprint account doesn’t seem to work, then check whether you’ve entered the right username or password. Also, verify the internet connection that you use. Since there are several issues with the server at times, the account will not be operational.